Myers’ Cocktail is a combination of Magnesium, Calcium, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, vitamin B complex, and vitamin C that is infused directly into the circulatory system.
This therapy was initially developed by Dr. John Myers, to treat a wide range of conditions. Naturopathic physicians have been using this therapy for over half a century. More recently, the Myers’ Cocktail has been popularized by Dr. Alan Gaby.
The “cocktail” is administered intravenously. The digestive system is bypassed and a much higher level of nutrition is delivered directly to your cells through the bloodstream. Most people experience an increase of energy, improved mental clarity, decreased depression and anxiety, improved mood, and less illness. Chronic issues such as Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome tend to respond well to this therapy. Marathoners are known to do a cocktail before and after races to assist with the severe exertion that the body goes through. This avoids a down-turn in their training and a speedy recovery. There has also been good research done using high dose I. V. vitamin C adjunct as a treatment for cancer. Almost anyone wanting to improve and maintain their overall health can benefit from this therapy.
Relief can be obtained from numerous conditions after I. V. administration including (but not limited to):
• Fatigue and Low Energy
• Seasonal Allergies, Asthma, Sinusitis, Upper respiratory tract infections
• Eczema, Acne and other skin conditions
• Migraines and cluster headaches
• Hormonal imbalance
• Narcotic withdrawal
• Poor memory and concentration
• Stress, Anxiety, and Depression
• Acute muscle spasm and pain, Muscle recovery and endurance
• Arthritis and Chronic Pain
• Cardiovascular disease, angina
• High Blood Pressure
Usage: (how often)
• Frequency of treatment will depend on the individual patient as well as the condition being treated.
• May be used weekly over 3-5 weeks (or more), for acute conditions, marathon/sports competition, or anticipation of high stress (travel, wedding, exams). Use is usually tapered down as symptoms improve or as advised by the supervising physician.
• Monthly use for chronic conditions (migraines, allergies, etc.)
Side Effects/Precautions: The therapy is proven to be safe with minimal risks. Having patients’ medical history and communicating any sensations during your therapy will allow for adjustments (amounts and/or frequency of infusion).
• The most common side effect is occasional redness or irritation at the IV site which resolves shortly after treatment.
• During/after treatment patient might experience low blood pressure or light-headed which may last 5-10 mins.
• Mild taste of vitamins (metallic) in the back of the throat, not uncommon but diminishes after treatment is complete.
• General feeling of warmth and relaxation, flush in chest and or face, and legs as well. However, if infusion is given too rapidly some women may experience a sensation of sexual pleasure.
• People taking digoxin (Lanoxin) or medications that deplete potassium should be cautious in using this treatment as this can cause a mild decrease in potassium levels.
Super Energy Tablets
All Natural Energy Booster!
Korean Ginseng – Rejuvenates and restores vigor, soothes the Intestinal tract and helps to purify the blood.
Niacin – Assists in the breakdown of carbohydrates and fats.
B12 (Cobalamin) – Metabolizes fats, carbohydrates and protein to increase energy level.
Folic Acid – Assists in amino acid conversion, improving mood and mental capacities.
Vitamin C – Boosts immune system with anti-inflammatory protection. Also fights fatigue & stress and lowers cholesterol.
Guarana seed extract – Contains a compound almost identical to caffeine but with a slower absorption rate. Guarana is not like coffee when you experience that sudden rush and then a quick drop off. It’s released slowly so you get that energy boost lasting as much as 6 hours. Uses for Guarana include appetite suppressant, smoking cessation, and pain relief.
Potassium Gluconate – Helps regulate water balance in the body.
Bee Pollen – Considered a complete, all natural source of energy and helps oxygen reach brain cells.
Lipo BC is a significant blend of “Fat Loving” lipotropics, which are essential in any weight loss program. The lipotropics help to increase fat metabolism, protect against the abnormal accumulation of fat in the liver, and remove and transport fat out of the body.
Bio-Citrin contains Garcinia Combogia. Garcinia Cambogia is a chemically unique compound that has been studied extensively for its effects on appetite regulation, and metabolizing carbohydrates and total body lipids. Double blind studies idicate those who took Garcinia Combogia (HCA) three times per day lost an average of 11.1 pounds per person over the placebo group.
Vitabese is a weight loss aid that contains vitamins, minerals, and a bulking agent to create a feeling of fullness and to help curb the appetite. Chromium, an essential trace mineral, has been added to this combination to aid in the metabolism of sugar and carbohydrates.
For more information or prices, please call our office (512)919-4481.